Enjoy the pleasure of sex with these benefits:
- Enhances sex and sensitivity
- Easy clean and non-sticky, non-scented and non-flavoured
- Great for sensitive skin
- Lightweight lubrication eliminates dryness and discomfort
- BioGro Certified Organic
- Nasty chemical free and 100% natural, moisturising and safe
- Perfect substitute for your body’s personal lubricant, feels natural
- Contains water so helps to moisturise and hydrate dry vaginal tissues
- pH balanced to protect from bacterial and fungal infections
- Contains no Glycerine so doesn’t promote Candida (Thrush)
- As a water-based lube it will eventually dry but instead of adding more lube, try adding a little water to reinvigorate
- Can be used as a lubricant for sex, or as a personal moisturiser for daily comfort
- In post menopausal women can be used in conjunction with Bonk Oil Based Lube for superior lubrication
Grab a pack of fun-sized personal lubricants for travel or nights out – shop fun packs here.
Water-based organic personal lubricant ingredients
- Water – Aqua
- Aloe Vera – Aloe Barbadensis: a deeply moisturizing agent which soothes the skin and aids in healing and hydration of sensitive tissues
- Guar Gum – Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba: made from ground guar beans and acts as a thickening agent
- Microcare DB – a blend of an organic acid with benzyl alcohol which is used for the gentle preservation of personal care products
- Harakeke Extract – Maori name for the New Zealand flax plant Phormium tenax: has skin softening, healing and anti-inflammatory properties
- Citric Acid: found in citrus fruits, this is a natural preservative and pH adjusting agent
Nicola.erin (verified owner) –
We’ve been married for 30 years and have always included lube as part of our play. Since we discovered bonk lube 2 years ago we haven’t used any other lube. We love the products. Love that they are as natural as us. We recommend them to anyone.
Robyn Chesmar –
Tried the 5ml tube and it’s great. Feels good. Not greasy. Definitely recommend this. Will be buying a bigger tube. And it’s got the best name ?
Heff via Healthpost –
This product did exactly what it was supposed to. When applied it felt amazing. I will be getting more.
M.E via Healthpost –
Highly recommended. Following surgery, this product become something of an unwanted necessity. It was nice to find a product of this nature that gets on with its job without irritation.
Kim via Healthpost –
It’s awesome. As a person with no ovaries I suffer from the worst of the menopause symptoms and to add to my misery I am allergic to a lot of preservatives. I have been unhappy with other lubes and find Bonk Lube is wonderful. I think the Aloe Vera really helps and have not found it irritating at all.
Uncle Slim & De Nice via Healthpost –
An outstanding product we wish had been around years ago. After 50 years of marriage we were wondering if this ‘Bonk Lube’ would really work for us. Or were we ‘just getting past doing it’. But we thought it was worth a try & so purchased a tube. This stuff is amazing & bought the thrill, pleasure and delight back into our intimacy. Over the years we had tried ‘other stuff’ from the chemist but found they didn’t work or else gave the wife thrush. Now its like we are back in our 20’s again !!!
LindyBlu via Healthpost –
Close to life-changing. Having hit menopause without too many horror stories to tell I was beginning to think I’d escaped almost scot free. That’s about when sex began to get painful, eventually to the point I was extremely reluctant to engage in any affection that might lead to it. I’d decided I was quite happy to give up sex for life if I was never going to experience pain free sex again. Of course I also realised that wasn’t particularly fair on my partner so began researching ways to alleviate vaginal dryness and painful sex. After a trying couple of satisfactory products but still looking for something better I read the reviews for Bonk Lube and decided to get some. It was close to transformational, sex like sex used to be when my body naturally produced a lubricant. Definitely the best, most natural product we’ve tried and I must say we are BOTH very satisfied with this product.
Pip via Healthpost –
Highly recommended. As good as they promote. Worthwhile trying for your pair share times.
Happy happy joy joy via Healthpost –
I don’t normally write reviews but I feel compelled to with this lubricant. I have tried a couple of other products that say they do this and do that and have been disappointed. Bonk Lube… for a start you gotta love the name!! And it is a natural product, no taste or smell and seems to melt on application which makes it easy to apply and then you are good to go! Its not greasy or messy . It has enhanced our sex lives and we are in our 40’s – it gets the job done!! You wont be regret it, I am on my 3rd tube and even gave it to a good friend as a fun gift as it is so good : )
Tanz (verified owner) –
Love it, being organic and NZ made is such a plus. Will buy again in the bigger size.