As New Zealanders with a love for organic products we are on a continual search for beautiful natural alternatives to everyday products. When it came to sex we were simply not satisfied with the range of personal lubricant products for sale. We found nasty chemicals, funny flavours and scents, cheap packaging and a distinct lack of appreciation of the sensitive world down-under. So we developed bonk lube – a completely natural certified organic personal lubricant for women and men to enjoy.
Our Best Personal Lubricant
Our business is certified organic for your pleasure
Many companies use “organic” or “natural” claims but closer scrutiny reveals that all is not as it appears. Bonk lube is unique in that our Certified Organic personal lubricants are designed, made and rigorously tested in New Zealand. Internationally recognised Organic Certifier BioGro New Zealand have audited and approved our ingredients, suppliers and manufacturing processes.
Our products are designed to enhance your fun and lovemaking and give you an organic alternative to mainstream lubricants which contain some pretty nasty chemicals.
We wear the BioGro logo proudly and this means you can have confidence in the organic integrity of our product. bonk lubes are made without GMO, animal testing, or the use of pesticides, herbicides or other nasty chemical, so you can relax knowing that no toxins are being applied to your most sensitive skin.
What’s in bonk lube personal lubricant?
Bonk lube firmly supports sexual fun and comes in both water-based and oil-based formulas so you can bonk however you fancy. See below for a full list of ingredients in each product along with their respective benefits.
Water-based bonk lube
Based on a light weight blend of hydrating Aloe Vera and New Zealand’s native Harakeke extracts, water based Bonk Lube delivers a uniquely organic, natural, pure and luxurious lube to enhance your fun and lovemaking.
Water based Bonk Lube is compatible with all condoms and toys.
Oil-based bonk lube
Our blend of natural oils and butters give this long lasting lube a smooth and creamy ‘non-runny’ consistency that melts on contact. These oils mimic the natural oils in your skin, moisturizing and conditioning while ‘on the job’.
Only compatible with polyurethane and nitrile condoms and silicone based toys; not latex or polyisoprene condoms.
- Water – (Aqua)
- Aloe Vera – (Aloe Barbadensis) a moisturizing agent which soothes the skin and aids in hydration of sensitive tissues.
- Guar Gum – (Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba) Is made from ground guar beans acting as a thickening agent.
- Geogard 221 – (Dehydroacetic acid and Benzyl Alcohol) Geogard 221 is a globally approved preservative for cosmetics and toiletries.
- Harakeke Extract – Is the Maori name for the New Zealand Flax plant Phormium tenax. It has the properties of skin softening, healing and is an anti-inflammatory.
- Citric acid – Is an acid found in citrus fruits and is a natural preservative and is used as a pH adjusting agent.
- Sunflower Seed Oil – (Butrospermum Parkii Fruit) Is a lightweight oil which helps skin and mucous membranes retain moisture and provides a protective barrier. It is high in Vitamin E.
- Shea Butter – Is a butter extracted from the Karite Tree nuts in Africa. It has healing and regenerating properties and is a superior moisturiser.
- Jojoba Oil – (Simmondsia Chinensis) Is a liquid wax derived from the jojoba seed and is similar to the natural wax esters in our skin. It protects and moisturises and contains powerful antioxidants.
- Beeswax – (Cera Alba) Is the natural wax made by honey bees in the hive. It is used as an emollient and moisturiser and as a thickening agent.
- Cocoa Seed Butter – (Theobroma Cacao) A very stable vegetable fat extracted from the cocoa bean. It has been used for centuries and is favoured for it’s moisturising and healing properties. It contains Vitamin E which is a strong antioxidant which increases storage life.