As New Zealanders with a love for organic products we are on a continual search for beautiful natural alternatives to mainstream choices. When it came to sex we were simply not satisfied with the personal lubricants available! We found nasty chemicals, funny flavours and scents, cheap packaging and a distinct lack of appreciation of the sensitive and sensual world down-under. So we developed Bonk Lube – a completely natural, certified organic personal lubricant for both women and men to enjoy.
Creating Natural Certified Organic Personal Lubricants in New Zealand
Our personal lubricants are certified organic for your pleasure
Many companies use the words ‘organic’ and ‘natural’ fairly liberally, but closer scrutiny too often reveals that all is not as it seems. Bonk lube is unique in that our Certified Organic personal lubricants are designed, made and rigorously tested in New Zealand. Internationally recognised Organic Certifier BioGro New Zealand have audited and approved our ingredients, suppliers and manufacturing processes.
Our range of water based and oil based organic personal lubricant was carefully designed to enhance your fun and lovemaking without adding any nasty extras to your sex-life! We’re proud to provide a completely natural organic personal lubricant range; without the nasty chemicals that slip into the mainstream sex lubes.
The BioGro logo means you can have confidence in the organic integrity of our lubricants, but we didn’t stop there. Bonk personal lubricants are made without GMO, animal testing, pesticides, herbicides or ANY nasty chemicals, so you can relax knowing that your most sensitive skin is getting pure, guilt-free goodness. Our completely non-toxic organic personal lubricant means great sex has never been so safe!
Are bonk lube personal lubricants really 100% natural lubes?
Bonk lube firmly supports sexual fun and our personal lubricants come in both water-based and oil-based formulas so you can bonk however you fancy. Because we believe in full disclosure we’ve listed our full ingredient lists below, so you can find out exactly what is in our natural, organic and damn sexy personal lubricants right now.
Bonk water-based organic personal lubricant
Based on a light weight blend of hydrating Aloe Vera and New Zealand’s native Harakeke extracts, water based Bonk Lube delivers a uniquely organic, natural, pure and luxurious lube to enhance your fun and lovemaking.
Water based Bonk Lube is compatible with all condoms and toys.
Bonk oil-based organic personal lubricant
Our blend of natural oils and butters give this long lasting lube a smooth and creamy ‘non-runny’ consistency that melts on contact. These oils mimic the natural oils in your skin, moisturizing and conditioning while ‘on the job’.
Only compatible with polyurethane and nitrile condoms and silicone based toys; not latex or polyisoprene condoms.
- Water – Aqua
- Aloe Vera – Aloe Barbadensis: a moisturizing agent which soothes the skin and aids in hydration of sensitive tissues
- Guar Gum – Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba: made from ground guar beans and acts as a thickening agent
- Geogard 221 – Dehydroacetic acid and Benzyl Alcohol: a globally approved preservative for cosmetics and toiletries
- Harakeke Extract – Maori name for the New Zealand flax plant Phormium tenax: has skin softening, healing and anti-inflammatory properties
- Citric Acid: found in citrus fruits, this is a natural preservative and pH adjusting agent.
- Sunflower Seed Oil – Butrospermum Parkii: a lightweight oil high in Vitamin E, which helps skin and mucous membranes retain moisture and provides a protective barrier.
- Shea Butter – extracted from Karite Tree nuts with healing and regenerating properties, shea butter is a superior moisturiser
- Jojoba Oil – Simmondsia Chinensis: a liquid wax derived from jojoba seeds which protects, moisturises and contains powerful antioxidants
- Beeswax – Cera Alba: natural wax made by honey bees, used as an emollient, a moisturiser and a thickening agent
- Cocoa Seed Butter – Theobroma Cacao: extracted from the cocoa bean, this stable vegetable fat contains Vitamin E, and provides antioxidant, moisturising and healing properties.
Benefits of using a natural, organic personal lubricant
The benefits of using a natural organic personal lubricant are many! Because our personal lubricants are completely natural and Certified Organic, they are ideal for anyone looking to detox their life, including people with sensitive skin or pesticide sensitivities. We ensure that Bonk Lube is cruelty free as well as completely free of nasty chemicals – for your total peace of mind.
Bonk Lube’s range of organic personal lubricants is also designed to provide superior lubricant performance! Our lubes are gorgeous to use with non-sticky lightly scented formulas to enhance your enjoyment, and deliver long lasting lubrication for extra fun loving. You can choose oil based organic lube for especially long lubrication, or water based Bonk Lube for lubrication that is compatible with any condom or toy. Grab a mix-pack to try them both, or if you are travelling or planning a night out, you can choose a Bonk Lube fun pack full of handy smaller tubes for sex on the go.
Using a personal lubrication can make sex better for absolutely everyone, providing increased sensation, more comfort, and safer sex. See our Top 12 Reasons to Use a Great Lube article for some sexy inspiration.