Enjoy the pleasure of sex with these benefits:
- Enhances sex and sensitivity
- Easy clean and non-sticky, non-scented and non-flavoured
- Great for sensitive skin
- Lightweight lubrication eliminates dryness and discomfort
- BioGro Certified Organic
- Nasty chemical free and 100% natural, moisturising and safe
- Perfect substitute for your body’s personal lubricant, feels natural
- Contains water so helps to moisturise and hydrate dry vaginal tissues
- pH balanced to protect from bacterial and fungal infections
- Contains no Glycerine so doesn’t promote Candida (Thrush)
- As a water-based lube it will eventually dry but instead of adding more lube, try adding a little water to reinvigorate
- Can be used as a lubricant for sex, or as a personal moisturiser for daily comfort
- In post menopausal women can be used in conjunction with Bonk Oil Based Lube for superior lubrication
Get a FREE Oil-Based lube mini with every purchase… Or buy your own fun pack here.
Water-based organic personal lubricant ingredients
- Water – Aqua
- Aloe Vera – Aloe Barbadensis: a deeply moisturizing agent which soothes the skin and aids in healing and hydration of sensitive tissues
- Guar Gum – Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba: made from ground guar beans and acts as a thickening agent
- Microcare DB – a blend of an organic acid with benzyl alcohol which is used for the gentle preservation of personal care products
- Harakeke Extract – Maori name for the New Zealand flax plant Phormium tenax: has skin softening, healing and anti-inflammatory properties
- Citric Acid: found in citrus fruits, this is a natural preservative and pH adjusting agent
Anna (verified owner) –
My husband and I love this lube! It’s especially good for vaginal dryness and lack of natural lubrication. Wouldn’t ever buy anything else.
John via Healthpost –
We have tried a number of lubricants and oils and have found this to be the best. My wife finds most of them unsatisfactory but not bonk lube. She is happy – I am very happy.
‘Nanna’ via Healthpost –
As a post menopausal, 60+, I think I’ve found my new best friend! Husband also very happy, need I say more?
Jocelyn Via Healthpost –
So glad we tried this product; it has put the joy back into a very important area of our lives. Well worth the investment.
Nicholas via Amazon –
I received my lubricant quick and before the time specified. The lubricant works great just as described by seller. I like this one because it’s water based and I can use with my toys. The lubricant is organic and not too messy cleans up easy. A bonus with the product is it comes with one of their other lubricant which is oil based a small sample bottle.
Heff via healthpost.co.nz –
This product did exactly what it was supposed to. When applied it felt amazing. I will be getting more.
Carol S –
Organic goodness. That is what this product is all about. You definitely have a happy customer here. I am so glad that there is such a great organic and natural personal lubricant out there. And water based is the only way to go. One of the first things we learned in nursing school, was to never use anything but water based on any mucus membrane area of your body. These areas offer such a high absorption rate, and oil based isn’t healthy for those areas at all.
There is only a light, faint natural scent to this product. It is reminiscent of Aloe. It’s awesome that my husband loves Aloe, because this product has a great base of organic Aloe Vera in it. The ingredients in this lubricant are: organic Aloe Vera, Organic Guar Gum, Dehyroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Harakeke Extract, and Citric Acid. Dehyroacetic Acid is commonly used for it’s anti-fungal and ant-bacterial properties. The Harakeke extract is from a native plant of New Zealand. It is also know for it’s anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, skin softening, and healing properties. Citric acid is of course used as a preservative. Aloe is fantastic for it’s anti-inflammatory properties too. These are all just a win win in a personal lubricant. This product definitely works. We are very pleased and I have absolutely no complaints, except I wish the tube was larger, lol. You can never have enough great quality personal hygiene products. This Bonk lube is a definite winner.
Roger murray –
Great lube, nice and natural.